Wed, Aug 17|
Management of Odontogenic Infections
Odontogenic infections may have serious consequences if not managed promptly and although they are usually confined to the alveolar ridge vicinity, they can spread into deep fascial spaces. Learn More on August 17!
Time & Location
Aug 17, 2022, 6:00 PM
San Antonio, 815 Bandera Rd, San Antonio, TX 78228, USA
About the event
Join GSAHDA and Dr. Felix Amarista where you will learn how to:
- Review the history of odontogenic infections.
- Analyze the microbiology basics of odontogenic infections.
- Understand the importance of the dynamic process between the host and microbial factors.
- Identify the etiology and pathophysiology of odontogenic infections.
- Discuss the principles of antibiotic therapy and management of odontogenic infections.
You will also get to meet representatives from Hiossen Implant to learn more their implant system and services.